//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: tim warburton has passed away

--

Exclamation tim warburton has passed away

hey everyone sorry to say this but tim one of the members who started this has passed away, it was a freak accident that took his young life. i will get back to you all with more info the minute i get it.
    HE WILL BE SADLY MISSED!!!!

--
    here he is a few months ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tim.jpg  

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Man I'm so shocked to be reading this. I never did get to meet Tim in person but when I was alot younger and he use to work on the site and chatted with him for hours and hours and hours on end. I still have a copy of the first movie he ever made "RedneXtreme" that he mailed to me. I wish he would have had the oppertunity to come to Trikefest one year and see how what he started has escalated so much. It really sucks hes gone...I'm just kind of speechless. I doubt theres much we can for his family and friends, but if there is please let us know. RIP Tim.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I at a loss for words. Please let me / us know the funeral arraingements ( sp? ) and stuff.
    R.I.P. ThreeWheelio

Howdy

--
    Its a shame when any young life passes on.

--
    What Happened to him ? firehart is right ... i hope my Son's don't go before i do !!!
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    WOW - My heart goes out to his family and friends - I never met him, but what he started here is an incredible thing that is so widespread. My prayers are with you.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Sorry to hear that, my prayers are with him for sure.
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    heres what i heard happened to him. he was working on a jeep and it slipped off the ;ift onto him.... what a way to go he was pronounced dean on the scene the prayers have to definetly be with the family at a time like this

GreenBoy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I´m deeply sorry to hear all that. Tim was the first guy that I meet on the site and that I talked too.
    May he RIP.
    TF ´03
    TF ´04
    TF ´05
    TF ´06

US Trip ´08
    US Trip ´09
    US Trip ´10
    US Trip ´11
    US Trip ´12
    US Trip ´13

US Trip ´16 yet to come

--
    I can remember chating w/ him and billy when I first got on the board. Howdy and I talked about him quite a bit at TF06, how we needed to get ahold of him and drag him to TF07. He started this site, w/o him this would be nothing.
    I can't believe it, Im bunned big time. He and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. He will be missed!!

MIK6 / Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

Pete is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I used to talk with him all the time on the ATV Connection chat room. I know I haven't talked to you in awhile, but rest in peace Tim.

--
    I am in disbelief. Tim was a pretty amazing young man. He was a teenager when he started this site, and he gave me hope and faith in modern youth, and taught me that some "kids" are worthy of total respect, which I always had for him. I first spoke with him and joined this site in the late 90's. As people were calling us both "Tim" and it was getting confusing, he posted, "there are just too many Tims on this board" after which I added the "Sr" tag to mine. I am deeply saddened to see such a young man's life ended that was so full of promise. My prayers for Tim and his family. Godspeed my friend...........

--
    Thats aweful ..... I remember the days back when I used to get TimSr and him all mixed up. I'm sadened.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

TRIKE is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well,its hard to even type out about something like this. I just like to pass on my regards and wish the family the best at such a loss. Makes me realise just how special a child is when I think about the parents who lost such a talented and amazing son. My son means alot and I can only IMAGINE what this does to a person. I can only say im so sorry for the loss. Tim you will always be in my thoughts and prayers as well as many here .I will miss, and have missed, the conversations in chat we all used to have from the beginning of a GREAT THING you started ,and made move ALOT of people closer to dreams of the past. Fair well my TRIKIN brother. You will be missed.
    ROOSTINS RACIN!! YOU GETTIN ANY???

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //