//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DragZter update w/ pics

--
    CHAINSAW, that bike is freekin sweet i absolutley love it, but it would be cooler as a trike, but deffineltly a cool creation.
    my trikes:
    1983 honda atc 200x-k&n filter
    2002 yamaha raptor 660r, yoshimura slip on, prm grab bars
    1978 chevy nova, 454 v8, bds blower, 150hp shot of nitrous, full roll cage, a real power house.
    1991 chevy s10 4x4 350v8.
    1986 250sx
    YES its fast NO you cant ride it.

--
    Here is one pic, and a link to the rest (and the specs).. Got the cylinder back this morning, and put it back together. Now if the weather stays nice this week, the girl will get her heart put back in.

http://geocities.com/midwesttrikers/bigbore

--
    Holy ****! That motor is freaking awesome!
    "I am going out of this world.....the same way I came in...screaming and covered in blood."

--
    OMG That is awsome.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    I just hope when people look at that engine the sun isnt shining or they might go blind. lol. Very nice!
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 250sxwheeliepop
    I just hope when people look at that engine the sun isnt shining or they might go blind. lol. Very nice!
    I had the clutch cover out in the sun, and it was bright. Sun hasnt shown all day so I havent been able to see the gleaming whole thing yet.. lol
    The engine turning looked cool on the cylinder, but that huge head made things look really funny. We though about turning the head to, but that would be to much I thought. Instead I etched some flames on either side of the head, and it breaks it up nice. They are hard to see unless you get it out in the sun.
    Thanks for the compliments.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    That is the coolest engine I've ever seen before. Can you get a close up of the etching and the turning?

--
    Lemme see what I can do in the sunlight. These house lights stink for trying to get a good pic.

nate b is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Dude, That Is Sweet!!!!
    85 atc 250r;
    PSI porting & head mods
    fmf pipe & silencer
    boysen rad valve & reeds
    38mm air stryker

--
    Hey Chainsaw, could you give us more info on the YZ? It is a YZ 490 isn't it? How long is the swinger?
    "I am going out of this world.....the same way I came in...screaming and covered in blood."

--
    Here is more info on the motor, what it was, is, and a combination of

The swinger is an aluminum +6. Ive gotta build a drag bar here soon, because that +6 isnt gonna keep the front end down, with a set of 12 or 13 paddle superbuffs on back. Anything else you wanna know, just ask

--
    I Dont Really Know You, But I Love You...i Love You Man......

SERIOUSLY AWESOME TRIKE....KEEP IT FOREVER AND EVER UNTIL YOU DIE, AND WHEN YOU DIE, GET BURIED WITH IT...
    1985 Honda ATC250R drag trike with s/t kit and full drag CR hybrid motor and drag chassis...
    1986 Honda ATC250R daily rider fully modded engine, +4 swinger,etc...
    1997 Polaris Storm 800 triple, boyesen reeds, dg individual silencers, 240 studs, 123mph on radar...

--
    Be back in a minute.. gotta go change my underwear !!

WOW.
    Currently :

82 ATC - 200, plain jane, almost mint. ( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    84 ATC - 200 ES, Jimmy-Rigged, don't ask.( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    85 ATC - 250 SX, Pride and Joy, Bottom-Less Money Pit.
    84 125 M - The Mini-SX not running yet. but won't be long.
    --

The more people i meet.. the more i like my DOG !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAINSAW
    Here is more info on the motor, what it was, is, and a combination of

The swinger is an aluminum +6. Ive gotta build a drag bar here soon, because that +6 isnt gonna keep the front end down, with a set of 12 or 13 paddle superbuffs on back. Anything else you wanna know, just ask

Oh, I meant the dirtbike. I am thinking of getting a big bore dirtbike to drag. Could you give me some info on it? How long is the swinger, what bike it is, oh, are you gonna run plastics on it?

--
    that bike is a 1982 CR480. I dont know anything about it, because I found it at the junk yard as you see it there. I havent tore into it yet, to see what kinda stuff the motors needs, but will once I get the 85 dragster done. That swinger on it, is the stock, then some aftermarket +13 extensions. The chain guard was all hand made by someone.
    My plans are to add either a trike tire up front, along with 250R forks. I havent decided on a year yet, but leaning towards 85-86. Plans are to put the R front fender on, but probably wont run a back one. This machine is going to be flat black from head to toe.... nothing fancy or shiney.. just ugly and MEAN!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //