//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest '04 CD /videos

--

Trikefest '04 CD /videos

Yes, its that time again, and Ive been asked the question many times, and of course, the answer is, YES! Aside from an opportunity for everyone to have a huge collection of visual memories, as well as for those who could not attend, sales of this CD became valuable in offsetting some of the costs of the operation of this website. I also happen to know that Howdy put down a small fortune of his own personal capital for promotional items such as t-shirts, stickers and hats for trikefest. We can all help by buying up those remaining promotional items. Email Howdy for stickers and T-shirts! Also, site donations can be made at any time via paypal to donations@3wheelerworld.com.
    The success of the CD depends upon all of you. Its your pictures and video that make it happen!
    Im asking anyone to submit photos in .jpg file format. File size is not important, and original large files are best as they can be printed out in full size without distortion. Most film development places offer your photos on CD in addition to your prints for just a few extra dollars. Due to the expected volume, it will simply not be practical for me to scan printed photos.
    I can accept photos and video files in several different ways.
    First, they can be emailed. I am on Roadrunner cable service, so it doesnt matter how many or how big, as long as your service will handle it.
    Second, you can put them on diskette or CD and mail them to me via USPS Media mail Postage is $1.40. As TriZ Jim will tell you, DO NOT write on a CD (EITHER SIDE!) with a ball point pen. Use a felt tip marker. A ball point, even on the top side of the CD can easily destroy it. It is best to send a copy that you dont need back. It would be awful to have your only original lost in the mail or something.
    Many of you have picture hosting sites, and its very difficult and time consuming for me to download individual photos from a hosting site, so ill ask that you dont send me a link to obtain them. I can do this as a last resort, but if at all possible, please email them or mail them on a CD. Last year I worked with over 400 photos, and Im sure there will be more this year.
    Video files can again be put on the CD, as individual video files (mov, mpg, etc), but I cannot incorporate a digital video file into the Trikefest Video. On last year's CD, I had a collection of video files submitted from video cameras. The 18 minute Trikefest video from last year was made from analog video clips taken off Howdy's 8mm camcorder tape. If you have video footage I can certainly use it too, but it has to be on tape for me to incorporate it into the video I will be making. 8MM tape is easier for me to work with, but VHS is fine also. Again, if at all possible, make a copy so your only copy does not get lost. If you need them returned, just let me know.
    As it looks right now, we may have a lot more video to work with this year, and the finshed product is uncertain at this point. If we have enough video, I may even make it available on VHS, depending on how much there is, and the interest. We could also end up with a multiple CD set.
    When submitting pictures or video tapes, please be sure to include your 3WW name, your real name, and your city and state so I can include it in the credits as I did last year. Also include your email address so I can acknowledge receiving them.
    Any questions or feedback on this project are best directed to my email address of Leadboot@neo.rr.com . If you dont have a working email, PMs are okay, but they are a lot harder for me to manage and organize.
    I know everyone is eager to help, and to put up money for them, but its a lot less complicated and confusing for me if I dont take orders or payment until Ive announced they are completed and ready to ship.

Inquiries and file submissions by email - Leadboot@neo.rr.com

Mailing files or video tapes to: Tim Stefanko, Sr. , 44 Salt court, Rittman, Ohio 44270.

If you have submitted something and not gotten a receipt email from me in a reasonable amount of time, make sure you let me know.

Thanks everyone! Lets make this one even better than the last!

--
    You can put me down for a CD and Tape Tim. I have a few pictures but I need to get them resized and then I can email them to you. Thanks for making them again this year. Ive watched last years probably 20 times LMAO.
    3WheelsForever / Virgil
    TrikeFest 03, 04, 05, 06, 07

1985 Honda ATC350X - TF2015 Project
    YZ426 Hybrid Trike - On the back burner

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 3WheelsForever
    You can put me down for a CD and Tape Tim. I have a few pictures but I need to get them resized and then I can email them to you. Thanks for making them again this year. Ive watched last years probably 20 times LMAO.
    If you can burn the pictures onto a CD at full size and give me the CD I will get it sent to TimSr with all the video & pictures that I have. If you need a CD I have a stack of blanks also. Questions? Call me.
    Howdy

--
    I downloaded most of my pics to ScottZJ's laptop at Trikefest. I ended up taking more pics after that though...

Will burn and send them out to you!
    Bruce

P.S. - I tried to send you a email from work with all the pics on it... sent, and it came back. I looked at my sent folder, and the messafge was 17MB!!! I got ~100 pics form Trikefest to send you!
    Last edited by 350x'inNY; 06-10-2004 at 01:41 PM.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Full size files are best as people print them out, and can resize them to the degree necessary. If you cant email them, burning them on CD is best.

--
    Well it looks like I have well over 200 pics with Bruces included....so I will just burn them on a CD and send them your way. Its much easier than sending a couple pics at a time. I am off tomorrow for the holiday so I will get on it then.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    how much $ will the cds cost?
    1985 350x
    1985 atc70

2006 ltz400
    2017 z125pro

84250r is offline Clean enough to eat a potpie off of Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Do you have any CD's left from last years TF03?
    R.I.P Raven

2006 Yamaha Banshee Special Edition
    1996 Honda CBR 600 F3

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 84250r
    Do you have any CD's left from last years TF03?
    If they don't I have an extra. $5 let me know.

Lots O Trikes!!!!!
    TRIKEFEST 03, 04, 05, 07, 09 Going the distance

--
    I just want everyone to know(Howdy, Tim Sr. etc) that I am not trying to bootleg anything. I have an extra CD that I am willing to get rid of and willl send any $ to the site. To the others, please don't ask me to burn copies.
    if you need to, delete these 2 posts.

Lots O Trikes!!!!!
    TRIKEFEST 03, 04, 05, 07, 09 Going the distance

--
    I will not know the cost on these until they are complete, because I have no idea how many pictures, and how much video Ill be working with, or even for sure what media they will be on. Last years was a single CD that I sold for $12.00 with $10.00 from each one going to the site, and $2.00 to me to cover shipping and materials. If we end up with more than one CD or a VHS option this year, they will probably cost more than that.
    I can still make last years Trikefest '03 CD's, but I just make them as requested, and dont stockpile them now.
    I take check, cash, money order, or Paypal.

Leadboot@neo.rr.com

--
    Yea, how much does a TF04 CD cost? I would like some videos...
    Go big or go home!!

Current rides:
    '85 250SX - Sold...I had no choice! Need money...
    '93 Fourtrax 300 4x4 (27" Super Swampers)
    '95 Yami VK 540

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Checkout the post right above yours 250SX_Rider

--
    HondaATC, got the CD yesterday! Youve got some great footage. I cant video files into my video editing program, but I will include it its .mpg format as youve sent it to me. Thanks!

timex69 is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    If someone will gather all the pictures videos ETC and send them to me i will gladly buy a 50 pack of cds and turn it into a movie u can watch on your DVD player and turn the pictures into a slide show that u can watch on your dvd player and they will be foresale for $1 per CD. If the site admins would like me to do this drop me a line.

alex

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //