//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 350x Project

Jonpin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestGKnight View Post
    you gonna paint the engine? looks good so far, also check bikeboneyard.com for another frame they sell they pretty cheap.
    well im suppised to be getting a list of parts this guy has in daytona if i dont get an answer tomarrow ill be calling but he said he might have a frame, im missing out on parts left and right because im not sure if i can just go pick it up but i never herd of that site ill check it out ,and yes the motor will definatly be getting painted i have a huge box in my living room of stuff waiting to be bead blasted and powder coated
    05 Kingquad 700 85 200x 85 250es 85 350x

85 350x rider project 85 350x (project) watch the progress here http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=85959

Goin to prove you can polish a turd "so far it takes a lot of cash to buff that brown out'

Jonpin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well over the weekend i picked up ton of parts for the 350x project and also another 350x projectso ill have 2 when done a rider and one for lookin and special occasion lots of cool parts and some new never used ones and some random parts from other bikes that will be sold when i figure out what they are here are the parts i got its going to take some organizing to figure out what all i realy have will eventualy get better pics of the parts not all bundled up

85 350x rider project 85 350x (project) watch the progress here http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=85959

Goin to prove you can polish a turd "so far it takes a lot of cash to buff that brown out'

--

Tri-Z Pilot is offline Check my feedback before buying from me Got the holeshot
    --
    comin along great. that frame looks awesome, is it the same one? ditch the cobra, chris200x had one on his and it was just too dam loud,couldnt even hear the 250's around him,lol your best bet is to find a super trapp unit with the diffuser disc setup, but they are quite rare.

anyhoo...... keep us posted, i am sure you will be pleased with the final product.
    Current Rides-Soon to be 85 350X, 84 200X
    PastRides
    86 250SX 85 Tri-Z (yellow) 85 Tri-Z (silver) 86 200x 01 Blaster 99 Blaster 85 ATC250R 86 ATC250ES 84 Tri-Zinger 60 ATC500R Project
    Originally Posted by atctim
    I prefer to be called a "3 wheeled American" I find the term "Trike People" very offensive and derogatory!
    SOON MY PRECIOUS!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z Pilot View Post
    comin along great. that frame looks awesome, is it the same one? ditch the cobra, chris200x had one on his and it was just too dam loud,couldnt even hear the 250's around him,lol your best bet is to find a super trapp unit with the diffuser disc setup, but they are quite rare.

anyhoo...... keep us posted, i am sure you will be pleased with the final product.
    actualy i have a super trap but i only have like 4 or 5 baffels for it i dont think its enough i need to find some more of them the frame is just spray painted its the new frame i just got its going to be bead blasted and powder coated the sweet thing is theres not a crak in it and it has all the little wire clip things on it to my knowledge realy good looking frame i think.

--
    Well in an attemp to rebuild my forks i was almost there till i got to the part of putting the new seals in when i discoverd they didnt fit

tryed to polish up the forks a lil bit need to get a buffing wheel and my dremel by hand was killing my arm

in the process

--
    Those forks look nice, what did you polish them with?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC Rider View Post
    Those forks look nice, what did you polish them with?
    its called Met-all iv had it forever i think its just a generic polishing compound
    i have no idea wher you could buy it but i hit the forks with the wire wheel first to get the crusty clear coat stuff off to

--
    At a wedding party and trying to show off the the wheeler project lol cant get away from the site

--
    Well i got my new seals in "the right size this time" and i have fresh set of forks now heres pics of the forks and the fork oil i used instead of atf like the manuel said to use it seamed kinda generic to use atf

--
    looks likes its coming along nice. Keep up the good work.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny's X View Post
    looks likes its coming along nice. Keep up the good work.
    thank you its going good but just real slow lol

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonpin View Post

Where did you get the 350X CEET cover?

--
    I got it with a 500$ box of parts,it had a ton of gooddies and there wher actualy like 4 boxes new plastics, grips ,perfect frame with all the tabs ,shop manuel ,one and 2 half engines one engine i have no idea what it is just that its a honda and the numbers are" PEO1E-5304935 ". i was bidding on one cover just like it on ebay but it was 80$ and i couldnt bring myself to pay that much when they wher like half that on the ceet website but out of stock probly not to be stocked again though i saw that cover and was quite happy ill be getting back on my 350x projects soon just had some things get in the way computer died and built it to perform $$$$$.now i need to get a truck ,but one will be done up as nice as i can afford to get it and one will be a rider useing the not so bad parts i have left over im going to the rider one so im not scared to get it dirty and one will live in the garage all powdered up." if i ever make it to a trike fest ill bring it though"

--
    Well pulling up my crusty old 350x build thread again i finally got another frame in the mail and its in real good shape other then it looks like ups steped on it bent the oil cooler mount and crushed in the intake part but thats fixable and other than that it looks realy good hope to have a nice roller soon ,heres some pics

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //