//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: tim warburton has passed away

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Click on the post reply button. You can type your message and the under that there is a small button that says manage attachments. Click that and you'll get a window where you can upload some pictures from your computer. You'll have to resize it if its over 200k in size.

--

We are with you TIM!!!!!

Here is a picture that was in the local paper and I'm working on a memorial montage.We will always think of the good times we had with Tim,he was a great guy,maybe crazy but very nice.We miss him alote and never foget him.It is very hard to beleive that he's gone for ever now.Bye Bye Tim...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tim.JPG  

gravelord is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    damn shame, i work with fork lifts every day, and sometimes i have to go under the forks with stuff on them, but im always VERY quick about it, i would NEVER work on something when the forks are above me, and especially with something that large on it, youd either have to be stupid OR fearless, or both..... but we all do stupid things, and some times we pay for them. my friend who was 21 died last summer, and im 22, and i fear all the time at work that something like that may happen to me, ive been coming to this site for years and road trikes all my life, im a new member to the forums as of a few months ago, damn shame. i wish some one would have been around to tell him what he was doing was wrong and completely dangerous. doing something like that is walking in front of a train in the distance to pick something up, and just taking your time picking it up - you dont know if its moving fast or not, its a chance you take... but if you were to stand on those tracks for a few minutes and do something, then walk off... you dont know if your going to make it off. alot of fork lifts the size of the one in the picture, the forks dont tilt back much, and the bottom of a jeep isnt exactly the best thing to put on forks..... i wish they would put a warning about things like this on fork lifts for people who dont know better, we should write to Hyster and other fork lift companys to let it be known to people who dont operate them every day.

--
    The crazy fellow canuck. I remember a little about Tim. I remember seeing pics of his Hot Pink Sno*Jet Snowmobile. I might have done better in school if i was not up 3-4 in the mornings talking with great guys like him. I don't really go online alot anymore. But just had to share a word.

Keep her tapped Tim

--
    I just read the post, Man thats too bad . I worked with tim from day one getting 3 wheeler world started up. Over the years I cant tell you how many people he sent my way to do 3 wheeler restoration work, being the father of 3 kids myself , I know his parents are proud of what he has done and kids like him are few and far between today . He will be missed greatley makes you stop and think how important life is and how fast it can be taken away from you, My prayers go out to his parents and family and we all know tim will still be part of this site forever. Farewell my friend , Rest in peace.
    Mike
    Vintage motorsports

--
    i reemember wheelio back in the day. we used to stay up half the night on chat along with acemon rooster howdy and many others and worked at the first trikefest which was at my old home in thomasville. but he will be greatly missed and my prayers are with his family
    05 trx 450r
    2004 kawasaki mojave
    use to own 84 and 85 honda 250r

crankem up hit the juice and throw some roost

MN250R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Unhappy

Im sorry to hear about that, My prayers go out to his family and friends
    1986 ATC 350X
    1986 ATC Big Red 250ES

triker111 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    i remember several years back i had a 110 i was workin on i needed some tech tips i was new to computers and there wasnt to much atc info on the net, i searched and came up with his site when it was hosted on angelfire. i was so inspired i thought wow one day i wanna have my own site like that i dropped him an email and he responed it was great well my heart and prayers go out to your family.
    savin one atc at a time

--
    WOW!! I just found out about this today when I noticed someone's sig mentioning "Tim Warburton - RIP" and I thought to myself, that was ThreeWheelio's name and I did a search when I found this thread. I really am speechless at this sad, sad event. I too joined around 1998 when ChrisD. sent me this way as I had been riding trikes since the early 80's and just started "playing with the internet". That was when this was just a little "anglefire" site IIRC. I still have the sticker from back then on the rear door of my trailer. My heart and prayers go out to his friends and family. Tim was truly one of those people that could instill hope in us for the youth of today. Godspeed Tim, you will be missed.

John
    1985 Eddie Sanders ATC330r
    1986 Monstecate
    1984 ATC70 (awaiting 125cc transplant)
    1984 ATC125M
    1986 GSXR 750 - Keepin' it old school!
    1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 plow machine
    1999 Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 (lake lizard)
    1996 Arctic Cat Jag 440 L/C (ditch banger)

--
    R I P 3Wheelio. This ones for you.

tundrawillie is offline Check my feedback before buying from me First time rider
    --
    I haven't visited the site in several months. I remember the first time I saw Threewheelios site ID. I instantly thought of C3PO and wondered how different STAR WARS would have been if that ultra-proper droid would have had the attitude of an ATC250R!

As we grow older, we come to know who we actually are and what we are passionate about. I define it as Clarity.

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.

In this time of loss, I want to share the fact that we all have a Heavenly Father that loves us more than we can comprehend. He sent Jesus, His Son to die for us ALL, so we could have eternal life with Him in Heaven.

The plan of Salvation is simple...trust in your heart and have Faith that Jesus is the Son of GOD and that He died for you on the cross. Ask him to come into your heart and be your Lord and Savior. Ask for forgiveness for all of your sins and shortcomings and you will have the Eternal Victory!

Rest in Peace Threewheelio.

--
    RIP threewheelio
    Last edited by thcowboy; 09-25-2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    1982 big red
    1974 atc 90
    Life is hard, but its harder if you're stupid - John Wayne

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //