//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: tim warburton has passed away

--

Timothy Warburton Missed By all who knew him.

I knew Timothy Warburton, he was a good guy. I saw him one last time a week before his death, i didn't think much of that day but if i would of known it was my last time to see him i would of done a few things different.

At the young age of 22 he was working in a garage on Haskell Hill in Lennoxville, that specializes in repairing Land Rovers, a popular British jeep. The accident happened outside, on the lot next to the garage. Police do not know if it was the lift that gave away or the jeep that slipped off. Police received the emergency phone call at 12:35 p.m. He was announced dead on the scene.
    His wake will take place Tuesday July 25-26 2006.

He may be gone but we will always remember him for what he has done and who he was. I will miss his silly little comments on life and the way he always had a grin on his face. I wish i could of been there to help him, we all wish we could of been there. He will be missed. R.I.P Tim, you will always be with us inour hearts.

The pic attached is Tim jumping over a fire the only guy i knew crazy enough to do something like that.

--
    Very sad to hear about Tim and only 22.........hope he got to see the forum lately and how many members there are now......
    R.I.P.
    Need Honda ATC TRX NOS restoration parts??? or come check out our ATC brochure site
    www.offroadvintage.com

--
    Im sorry to hear about this.

--
    that really is a shame, especially at such a young age. I wonder if he ever knew how much of a ripple effect his work on this site has had, with the thousands of members, Trike Fest, and just the growing popularity of trikes...RIP tim
    85 Tecate, 2002 Honda 300EX, 83 & 84 250R, a bunch of honda 4 strokes from 90 to 200cc, a klt 110, ytm 200, polaris 250 cyclone, '05 Roketa 125 (cheap chinese pitbike to beat on), '69 Scrambler 6x6, and a 52 John Deere B (hey its a rowcrop narrow front, that counts right? )
    Trike Fest 06 and 07 Survivor, hoping to make it to 2010

--
    i know im new but any time a person passes on at a young age its just not fair. i didnt know him but my prayers are with his faimly and friends. R.I.P my fellow rider.

i just want you huys to know that my singiture is NOT some kinda sick joke. please dont take it as one. my moms friend die while rideing a sled. it was wen they wer 15 yrs old. i lost a friend wen he was at 17 yrs old i no how it feels. once again my prayers go out to his loved ones
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

--
    my prayers go out to all his loved ones. he will definately be missed. all though i have never met tim in person, i have chatted with him a few times thru the pm's. i have nothing but respect for him. its a damn shame when such a young life has to be taken in such a way as his was. has anyone set up a memorial fund to help his family yet? its probably the best we can do seeing as he is the creator of this awesome website that is used world wide. any info on where we could send a donation to help his family thru this would be appreciated. rip threewheelio!!!! you'll be missed.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    im not sure if any donation fund has been set up yet but i think HOWDY was gonna try to get something done... its a very good idea scooteroo

dogger is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    sorry to hear about this. I used to talk to him everyday back in the day but never so much after he handed over the reins.

we already have a memoral ride or should be (trikfest) if it wasn't for him and his dream there would be no trikefest, threewheelerworld or the friendsships that have been made here.

--
    Shame to hear, I knew tim from #atving before 3wheelerworld was even around. I remember we used to comb through pics on the 'net and anytime we found something new it was like a mini xmas...that was a long time ago.

Sorry to hear he went, he was a good guy.

Pete is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilborg
    Shame to hear, I knew tim from #atving before 3wheelerworld was even around. I remember we used to comb through pics on the 'net and anytime we found something new it was like a mini xmas...that was a long time ago.

Sorry to hear he went, he was a good guy.

the #atving days were definitely the good ol' days.

--
    Wow, I can remember chatting with him and everyone everynight way back when in chat..R.I.P. man..

ATCR250R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Wow is all I can say. I did not know him or even chat with him once but my prayers go out to him and his family for this tragedy. Without him, I would have never owned a 3 wheeler.
    ATCless at the moment...

1977 Firebird Formula
    1997 Suzuki RM250

--
    I did not chat with him, but remembered his name. I am really saddened by this and I just want to lend my prayers out to him and his family and friends.

I am so sorry to hear this news.

SEND ME PM HERE - CLICK HERE

1986 ATC 250r, 1986 Tri Z, 1990 LT 500R "Quadzilla"

Dirtbikes:

1994 KTM 550 MXC (yes its a two stroke...66 hp stock!)
    1988 Yamaha DT

--
    hey i really never talked with Tim but i knew who he was and that he was a great guy so R.I.P: Tim you will never be forgotton

--
    Hey,can you help me on something?How can you post a message and a picture on here?Please help me...It's in memory of Tim

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //